AWC VIENNA 2022
AWC Vienna 2022 is one of the most important and recognised wine challenges in the world. AWC Vienna 2022 is setting the benchmark for the renowned wine tasting competitions in the world. In the 18th year, 11.342 wines from 1.588 producers out of 43 countries faced the international challenge. We are proud that this year we can also boast of the awards that we achieved with our wines among strong competition – 4 silver medals and 2 seal of approval.
- Sauvignon 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- Weisser Riesling 2021, dry, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- Chardonnay 2021, dry, Alk. 12,5 % – silver medal
- Blaufränkisch Rosé 2021, semi-sweet rosé, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- Grüner Veltliner 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13,5 % – bronze medal
- Gewürztraminer 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13 % – bronze medal