Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge 2022
We received once more international recognition of our products’ great quality! The Habsburg wines, were awarded five gold medals at the Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge 2022 competition, including three double-gold medals (for wines rated 90 or more points).
The Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge is an essential reference for professionals and wine lovers from all over the world. Its objective is to promote and recommend quality wines, representatives of a terroir and the know-how of passionate winemakers.
All wines rated by the Gilbert & Gaillard team are tasted blind. The wines are classified according to their origin, quality level, product category and aroma in a tasting and evaluation according to the international 100-point scheme. Each wine receives a score based on its own qualities. It is then evaluated against all the other wines in its category.
- GEWÜRZTRAMINER 2021, semi-sweet, Alk. 13 % – double gold medal
- SAUVIGNON 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13 % – double gold medal
- CHARDONNAY 2021, dry, Alk. 12,5 % – gold medal
- WEISSER RIESLING 2021, suché, Alk. 13 % – double gold medal
- GRÜNER VELTLINER 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13.5 % – gold medal