Decanter World Wine Awards 2022
Record-breaking 19th edition of the competition. The world’s largest and most influential wine competition, Decanter World Wine Awards results offer surprises and revelations, highlighting growth in quality and consistency. After a record-breaking year for total wines tasted in 2021, the record was topped again this year. Across two weeks, almost 250 international wine experts judged 18,244 wines from 54 countries. We are proud that our Winery Habsburg achieved 2 silver and 3 bronze medals among high competition.
- GEWÜRZTRAMINER 2021, semi-sweet, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- SAUVIGNON 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- CHARDONNAY 2021, dry, Alk. 12,5 % – bronze medal
- WEISSER RIESLING 2021, suché, Alk. 13 % – bronze medal
- GRÜNER VELTLINER 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13.5 % – bronze medal