Great American International Wine Competition 2022
GRAMIWC is one of the most prestigious competitions in America due to its quality, but also its charitable base. The proceeds from the competition go to the Intervol Foundation, mainly to help the Ukrainian healthcare system. In this year, 1,210 wines from 15 countries and 31 US states were judged. Our Habsburg winery proudly brought home from America – 4 silver and 1 bronze medals.
- GEWÜRZTRAMINER 2021, semi-sweet, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- SAUVIGNON 2021, semi-dry, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- CHARDONNAY 2021, dry, Alk. 12,5 % – silver medal
- WEISSER RIESLING 2021, suché, Alk. 13 % – silver medal
- BLAUFRÄNKISCH ROSÉ 2021, semi-sweet, Alk. 13 % – bronze medal